Reception and Internal Services Coordinator
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 400 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as "Canada’s best game maker" by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !
As a Reception and Internal Services Coordinator, you will join the Talent and Culture team reporting to the Human Resources Department. You will be a key point of contact within the studio and a pillar in enhancing the Ludia experience for our employees and guests! From welcoming, managing and coordinating internal services efficiently and proactively, to supporting office activities and maximizing the well-being of our employees, you will take on a varied and challenging role every day.
Your future missions as a Reception and Internal Services Coordinator at Ludia :
- Welcome our Ludians and visitors to the studio in a positive and warm atmosphere (vendors, partners, candidates, etc.);
- Bring the Ludia experience to life and support the diffusion of our values;
- Provide telephone reception for the studio;
- Coordinate the receipt and delivery of mail, packages, and faxes;
- Be a primary point of reference for all internal information requests.
- Ensure the quality of life and well-being of our employees on a daily basis;
- Organize and perform daily follow-ups of office, storage, and cafeteria spaces;
- Ensure the continued availability of employee benefits throughout the day (coffee/tea, fruit, etc.);
- Manage food and beverage orders for daily breakfasts and snacks, and recurring lunch and [email protected] type events with outside vendors;
- Respond and process all employee requests made on the JIRA system (Internal Services digital platform);
- Coordinate special orders (Office supplies, furniture, etc.);
- Provide support to the Talent and Culture department on various files and the organization of events (CSST prevention, corporate events, etc.);
- Ensure exchanges with the building owner for service calls;
- Provide support on special projects such as leasehold improvements;
To be part of the game:
- ACS / DEC administration or equivalent experience;
- 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Procurement and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent initiative and ability to proactively handle a large volume of files;
- Ability to handle all requests and situations with diplomacy and professionalism;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion;
- Proven time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Proficiency in the Office suite;
- Bilingual (French/English).
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ [email protected] in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.