- Montreal, Canada
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
Quality Assurance Testers are responsible for measuring the quality of the video games in development. Each team member must be able to analyze and evaluate game mechanics, art direction, and end-user experience in order to constructively and continuously submit feedback to the production teams as well as report any software defects.
- Ensure the user experience is compelling and follows the requirements established by the creative teams,
- Test our games to confirm they meet a very high quality standard on all supported platforms,
- Execute validation tasks for almost any software systems such as: platform compliance, user-experience, user interface, telemetry, client-server communications,
- Provide accurate, complete test results, and communicate defects in detailed, well documented reports,
- Participate in the improvement of the QA department with constructive feedback and initiative,
- Analyze design documents and provide constructive criticism.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Software testing fields,
- Professional experience in the gaming industry,
- Experience in Apple iOS, Google Play Android and Amazon Kindle certification,
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills,
- Ability to work under pressure, to accept directions, and to handle multiple tasks,
- Work well in cooperation with other members of a team,
- Have a curious nature and a strong desire to tackle new and challenging tasks,
- Able to quickly learn new tools in order to improve their testing effectiveness,
- Working knowledge of Windows platforms, Microsoft office, and Google Documents applications.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with data analysis in a quality control environment,
- Diploma in software testing or other quality assurance certification,
- Knowledge of backend mechanics (APIs) and client-server communications,
- College or University diploma in Computer Science or related field,
- Basic understanding of how to use Unity,
- Experience with version control software.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- [email protected] Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.