- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
Ludia is looking for a versatile and dynamic VFX artist who will have the opportunity to work on several projects such as:
- Produce VFX in a 2D and 3D environment;
- Design high quality 3D graphics animations that enhance the player experience;
- Good knowledge of texture and sprite creation;
- Knowledge of Unity and 3ds max particle systems;
- Optimize the integration of assets in Unity;
- Work with the art and design team to understand the objective of the mandates;
- Participate actively in creative team sessions;
- Contribute to the level of excellence required by our projects;
- Follow up on the work done to correct any bugs;
- Ability to maintain a consistent artistic style while respecting deadlines.
- Degree in art/graphics or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Photoshop CS and After Effects;
- Excellent command of animation principles;
- At least 1 title published on mobile platform;
- Good knowledge of 3Ds Max or Maya;
- Good knowledge of Unity or other game engine;
- Willingness to give and take direction and participate in multiple tasks;
- Be a responsible and autonomous worker;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent knowledge of the game production or real-time animation world;
- Knowledge of C# and shaders;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- [email protected] Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.