- Montreal, QC, Canada
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Join the team responsible for managing Ludia's build cluster and automation platforms where throughput, efficiency and reliability will be at the heart of your tasks.
What is it like to be Automation SysAdmin Ludia?
- Leverage Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code tools to manage a large automation infrastructure;
- Maintain and further improve the continuous integration process for games, 3D engines and 'Backend' services;
- Develop and improve our production procedures, promote automation using a variety of programming languages;
- Work with team leaders and developers to receive requests or identify problems with their work process;
- Analyze possible optimizations on compilation processes and compilation infrastructure;
You must have:
- College degree in computer science, system administration or equivalent experience
- Affinity for open source code software
- Expert knowledge of Linux, MacOs and Windows
- Experience with continuous integration or automation platforms (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Experience with configuration management software (Ansible, Puppet)
- Very good knowledge of version management systems (Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Knowledge in scripting (Bash) and programming (Python, Groovy)
- Ability to work under pressure and in critical situations while keeping calm
- Flexibility of schedules - rotation of duty
- Excellent communication skills in French and English are imperative
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, Kibana, ...)
- Experience with virtualization (VM), containers (Docker), deployment and management systems (Kubernetes, Hel
- Level-2 networking knowledge, level-3 routing, VPN and firewalls
- Work experience in a video game environment
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- [email protected] Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.