Talent Attraction Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Talent Attraction Specialist.
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™ Warriors of Waterdeep, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
Do you fuel challenges? Do you like networking and meeting new people? Are you passionate about gaming??? If so, we want to meet you!
As an integral part of Ludia's talent and of the Culture Team, the Talent Attraction Specialist is responsible for the entire recruitment cycle in a growth environment whilst maintaining a talent network.
- Be an ambassador of our culture, and participate in the employer brand strategy;
- Work collaboratively with experts and managers to identify needs, target the best talent, and provide an outstanding candidate experience;
- Multiply international recruitment initiatives;
- Be force of proposals and actions to optimize our practices and always offer an authentic and personalized experience;
- Represent Ludia at all events in the industry;
- Participate in the onboarding of new employees and their integration;
- Collaborate with the Talents and Culture team on all current projects.
- 5 years to 8 years of recruitment experience and mastery of the complete recruitment cycle in a creative or technological field (experience in video games, an asset);
- Significant experience approaching candidates (sourcing and head hunting);
- International recruitment experience;
- Innovative in its recruitment solutions and strategies ... goes off the beaten track;
- Authentic and adaptable;
- Ability to negotiate and leadership influence;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Bilingualism ENG / FR is essential.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments and a v-clinic;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these video to learn more: