Account Payable Clerk
- Montreal, QC, Canada
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as an Account Payable Clerk.
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What is the challenge?
- Responsible for the full accounts payable cycle including expense reports and credit cards;
- Process and enter supplier invoices in the accounting system as per the chart of accounts;
- Ensure control and approval of invoices and attach any pertinent supporting documents as required;
- Match invoices to purchase orders and shipping documents;
- File supplier invoices;
- Pay suppliers according to the payment terms (cheques/bank transfers);
- Ensure accuracy of the accounts payable aging report;
- Act as liaison with other departments as well as suppliers;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the accounts payable process;
- Provide administrative support to the Finances Team;
- Have a good knowledge of sales tax regulations.
What do you need?
• CEGEP diploma in accounting, administration or equivalent;
• 1- 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of SAP(asset);
• Bilingual – french and english written and oral as well as good communication skills;
• Meticulous and organized;
• Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment;
• Developed interpersonal skills, teamwork;
• Proactive, resourceful and autonomous;
• Sound analytical judgement.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: