- Montreal, QC, Canada
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Framework Programmer.
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
As a Framework Programmer, the mission is to join a highly qualified team and participate in the maintenance as well as the evolution of code libraries used by game developers in production.
Part of the mission is to maintain the current code libraries and the second part is to make them evolve according to the requests related to the design demands of the different video games.
- Deliver in time and hour the various features or bug fixes requested;
- Maintain documentation related to the functionality of code libraries.
- Write C# code to create new features applications or services in accordance with Ludia’s quality standards;
- Perform code reviews of peers when requested;
- Write documentation in relation to existing or newly developed features;
- Collaborate with the rest of the Backend team, Build Master, game teams as well as various external stakeholders;
- Participate in the Framework Sprint Team Planning;
- Participate in the evolution of current libraries towards a modular and modern architecture;
What do you need for this job?
- 3 Years or more of developpement with Unity;
- Mastery of the C# language;
- Strong knowledge of Java language is an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomous and able to set goals to achieve deliverables;
- Interested in advancing the cutting edge of game technology and development methodologies.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks’ vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out these videos to learn more: