Lead 3D Animator
- Montreal, Canada
With over 300 employees, the ability of supporting 1 Million + CCUs, and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Lead 3D Animator.
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What is the challenge?
- Supervise of team of animators on a project;
- Design and implement animations of video game;
- Monitor and validate artistic integration with programmers;
- Participate in production’s scheduling and meet deadlines.
- Degree in animation or related disciplines;
- Excellent knowledge of 3DSMax (mandatory);
- Ability to give and follow direction and participate in multiple tasks;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience in the video game industry or related fields;
- Demonstrated team management skills;
- Basic knowledge of After Effects;
- Basic knowledge of rigging;
- Understanding of the production process;
- Bilingual FR / ANG.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: