- Montreal, Canada
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
If you are talented and motivated to work in video game, contact us! We offer a passionate role in the Ludia's Marketing team as Graphic Designer.
What we are looking for?
Your responsibilities are:
- Under the supervision of the Brand Director and Creative Services, create various types of digital visuals such as promotions for different games, images for various communities on social networks as well as communications media for the humans resources department;
- Work with other departments and production teams within Ludia in a professional, courteous and efficient way to meet their different visual demands;
- Deliver high quality designs that reflect the artistic direction of each game as well as the company;
- Be able to solve problems autonomously and/or seek solutions with the right person within the team.
You must have:
- Creative, curious and meticulous;
- Positive attitude and the ability to give and receive constructive criticism;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines ;
- Be able to work in a multitasking environment where everything changes quickly;
- Be a responsible and autonomous worker;
- Demonstrate strong organizational qualities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp needs;
- Degree in art/graphics or equivalent;
- Two (2) years or more experience in Graphic Design;
- Have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Master French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Have an experience in Marketing/Retail;
- Have experience in Web Design (HTML, CSS, PHP);
- Knowledge of social networks, their challenges and opportunities;
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- [email protected] Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.