Communications Advisor - Maternity leave (15 months contract)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Communications Advisor (Maternity leave 15 months contract).
With over 300 employees, the ability to support 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
What is the challenge?
As an integral part of our passionate Talent & Culture team, the Communications Advisor acts as an internal communications expert in an effort to help Ludia reach its business objectives.
- Develops short, medium and long term communication and public relations strategies. Leads the implementation of those strategies and monitor results.
- Builds and implements projects to promote Ludia’s employer brand;
- Acts as a communications point of contact with Fremantle media;
- Produces and publishes compelling content: press releases, messages, blog entries and videos;
- Finds ways of Improving internal communication channels company-wide;
- Coordinates the planning and delivery of Ludia and industry events;
- Coordinates media relations and act as a spokesperson with the media when needed;
- Keeps a constant eye out for news touching the video game industry in order to benefit Ludia’s management team and the whole organization both at the strategic and operational level;
- Oversees and/or completes writing, editing and translation assignments. (Documents, speeches, presentations, policies, memos etc)
- University degree in communications or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken);
- Thorough knowledge of all the Quebec media (specifically digital media);
- Thorough knowledge of social media.
- Ability to manage many projects at the same time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to establish priorities and set goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Initiative, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Experience in a high-growth field
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments, and a virtual medical clinic;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French;
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages;
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique;
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: