Name Your Job
- Montreal, Canada
Interested in joining Ludia, but don’t see the right job posting? We want you to speak up! Tell us your story, write your job description, and let us know how you would spend your first 90 days by answering the questions below. (Given that we’re not actively searching for your position, we encourage you to be convincing.)
- Name it
- Name them
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Ludia may include phone and video interviews, written evaluations, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
What's in it for you?
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: