Senior Game Analyst
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
As Senior Games Analyst, you will join the production team of a game, within which you will have the mission to support the decision-making process of all the stakeholders, including the Editorial Team, the Producer, the Designers and Developers.
You will have to detect and trace for any type of audience the standard and atypical behavior of the players, to improve the player's experience and optimize monetization. You will also have the opportunity to flourish by collaborating with the Analytics group and by being directly involved in the heart of production.
- Responsible for the overall data collection strategy and analytics infrastructure of the game;
- Development and application of relevant methodology for data processing;
- Build, supply, and monitor representative dashboards reflecting the state of health of the game and its evolution;
- Answer to ad hoc questions during the game's life, making informed decisions;
- Advising stakeholders on the evolution of the product based on the data.
- Determine the analytical needs on the game by analyzing the business needs of the different stakeholders.
- Know at all times the numbers of your game and be able to identify when a parameter varies abnormally;
- Use the following tools or equivalent Amplitude, Adjust, Tapjoy, Tableau ... to set up dashboards for the team and analyze the data;
- Know how to generate improvement for the product, especially in regards to monetization and design;
- Develop analysis reports that will be communicated to the various stakeholders;
- Be able to set up a plan of experiences, notably via AB test and comparison of segments;
- Establish projections in order to recommend to the different stakeholders the actions needed to improve the performance of the game (Executives, Production Team).
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in a data-centric field, with 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, e-commerce, quality control, business intelligence, sports analysis or related fields;
- Master the concepts of game design and game economic design attached to Freemium;
- Have used Amplitude or equivalent platforms (Mixpanel, deltaDNA, Swerve, etc.);
- Have experience with platforms to manage push notifications (Urban Airship etc.), analyze marketing acquisition (Adjust, Tune etc.) and conduct A / B tests (Optimizely etc.);
- Master key performance indicators related to business and product (Retention, Monetization, Commitment);
- Have conducted many A / B tests on Freemium games;
- Have proven experience in tracking specification and database systems for analytics (Redshift, Snowflake etc.);
- Master the use of formulas in Excel;
- Master reporting tools such as Tableau, Domo and the creation of complex and dynamic dashboards;
- Understand the application development process on Android and iOS;
- Be able to extract relevant information from large volumes of data;
- Ability to present structured reasoning to a wide variety of audiences;
- Mastering SQL, python or R is a plus;
- Demonstrate strong learning abilities as well as humility;
- Be passionate about mobile video games.
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard! Check out this video to learn more: