Director, Data Analytics
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
At Luckie, our analytics practice is made up of analysts, data scientists, and researchers who are responsible for data collection, management, modeling, analysis, and insights.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Analytics Director to lead the analytics team in day-to-day as well as support the VP of BI and Analytics Solutions in driving our vision forward.
This role will work closely with functional team members in strategy, media, tech, and creative to develop actionable insights, measurement strategies, and ultimately drive data-driven decision making to improve marketing and business outcomes.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Teach, mentor, lead and manage a team of analysts and data scientists through day-to-day deliverables as well as development planning.
- Provide differing perspectives, ideas, or approaches to direct reports as well as collaborative powers.
- Acquire data in various formats stored across disparate systems to create a unified view of the customer, business, category, and marketing activities.
- Support digital initiatives with tagging, QA, UTM, and measurement best practices.
- Develop and oversee measurement plans customized to each client’s individual needs and objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the analytics team and strategy, connections strategy, development, and technology.
- Oversee and improve modeling outcomes for logistic, linear, and non-linear methods relating to MMM and attribution.
- Oversee and improve translation of our proprietary approach to multi-dimensional customer segmentation (including cluster analysis methods, reduction methods, etc.)
- Ensure visualization best practices are leveraged across all reporting and dashboards.
- Provide recommendations on the best technology for dashboards, data storage, etc. based on client needs.
- Participate in fast-paced client pitches including delivery of insights, proposing BI solutions, and presenting with the pitch team.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 5 or more years of related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to flex to various personalities in a leadership capacity while partnering within the organization for the greater benefit of the team.
- You're great at giving feedback and coaching at various levels of experience.
- You can talk about relational data concepts in your sleep.
- You have experience modeling and overseeing models built in SAS, SPSS, R, Python, etc.
- You can translate complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders.
- You understand data flowing in and out of marketing systems and technologies.
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics, or marketing science.
- You have experience with tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, Adobe, or comparable web analytics tool.
- You have a strong understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees).
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday / volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.