- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our creative team dreams up ads and experiences that real people care about, talk about, and proudly share with others. And when we do it just right, it’s super fun and creates amazing results for our clients.
We’re currently looking for a Digital Designer with exceptional design skills, a great eye for details, and a strong understanding of UX/UI principles to design a variety of digital assets including websites, web/mobile apps, emails, social media assets, and more.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Design user interfaces for all digital experiences, including web, emails, apps, digital platforms and portals, video storyboards, and presentations.
- Concept and evolve early ideas from ideation to sketches to design solutions.
- Collaborate with UX designers and UX architects on the best user experiences.
- Collaborate with UX designers on template creation and implementation of design systems.
- Design and produce rich visual assets and presentation decks to help present ideas.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Exceptional design skills.
- Experience in applying design thinking to UX using wireframes developed by UX Designers.
- Ability to leverage design best practices and to develop new ideas.
- Strong current portfolio of digital work.
- Proficiency in Adobe design tools, working knowledge of Adobe XD is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of UX and front-end web design processes and best practices.
- Ability to learn quickly and to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Animation/motion graphics skills are a plus.
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.