- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We’re currently looking for a dedicated and driven Account Director to partner with senior account leadership on overall account health and ability to drive results. This rockstar will provide both strategic and tactical leadership while working with our strategic solutions team to establish and grow senior-level client relationships. And if you have pharma experience, that's a huge plus!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- PROVIDE STRATEGIC AND MARKETING LEADERSHIP
- Provide leadership to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood and that strategic solutions are put into place in a measurable and successful manner.
- Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies.
- Be a steward of brand and digital strategies, including omnichannel.
- Work collaboratively with strategy, planning, data, and creative teams to profitably deliver strategies and programs.
- Help implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs.
- Ensure strategic and tactical alignment with client and company goals.
- Contribute to teamwork and a constructive work environment.
- Participate in and help lead client communications.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals to organically grow the business.
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously while managing up to SBU and senior agency leadership.
- UTILIZE STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEM
- Partner with project managers and internal teams to strategically manage omni-channel and complex digital engagements.
- Assist in leading strategic planning engagements.
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets.
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts.
- BE AN AGENT OF PROGRESS AND GROWTH
- Assist with new client pitches and business development for the SBU.
- Share industry trends, groundbreaking innovations with the team and utilize for clients.
- Full commitment to learning the clients’ business, competitive landscape, and industry as a whole.
- Contribute to organizational marketing efforts (blogs, social media, etc.)
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 7 or more years of relevant experience within a notable digital or integrated marketing agency environment, including creative, data, technology, and media.
- Experience in Pharma, or willingness to learn pharma industry, is a plus.
- You have strong experience and are well-versed in martech (preferably HubSpot).
- You’re able to manage client budgets, billings, and revenue forecasting.
- You’re able to travel as needed for quarterly client meetings and business development (up to 25%).
- You’re collaborative and work well across various teams and departments.
- You consistently demonstrate innovative thinking and active problem resolution.
- You’re looking to grow in your career as well as mentor others with the ability to multitask across multiple projects.
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.