- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We're looking for an awesome, mid-level developer to work with our development and project teams on delivering usable, functional websites that meet both design and development specifications.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Interpret Photoshop documents or other design files to develop web pages that satisfy the creative intent.
- Create and Interpret data models/ ER diagrams.
- Develop user interface or layouts that are extendable and reusable.
- Develop functional modules that are extendable and reusable.
- Regularly update status to team and development leads.
- Articulate roadblocks and impediments as they occur.
- Submit clean and efficient code regularly for review and integration into a larger project.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of digital development.
- Responsive, mobile-first web design.
- Bootstrap CSS and JS Experience.
- PHP and MySQL Experience.
- Continuous Integration experience using Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Engagement and interest in development and project as a whole.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to architect technical approaches and adapt per feedback.
- Work well in team and unafraid of pair programming.
- Eye for visual design and pixel-perfect development as well as ability to interpret and execute on functional requirements.
- Familiarity with various developer tools for cross-browser compatibility
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Laravel, Vue, React, and WordPress is a plus.
- Experience writing automated builds is a plus.
- Experience building end to end solutions that are scalable is a plus.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.