Financial Reporting Manager
- 1143 1st Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233, USA
Luckie is the agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
The Financial Reporting Manager is a great opportunity for someone interested in an exciting role within Luckie’s Finance team. The primary areas of responsibility for this role include financial systems support, financial reporting, management and board reporting, client reporting, and budgeting and forecasting. This role will report to the Controller.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Assists with preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and any required regulatory reporting.
- Assists with preparation of the monthly management and board reporting packages.
- Assists with monitoring and reporting of key financial and operational metrics through dashboards, presentations, and reporting packages.
- Prepares monthly budget-to-actual and forecast-to-actual reporting and analyzes and explains variances.
- Supports the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process with revenue, resource, and operating expense analysis details.
- Responsible for accounting system administration and training.
- Assists with development of pricing requests, management estimates and project analysis as assigned.
- Assists in producing reports or queries required for annual digital security (SOC2 Type2) assessments, internal and external audits.
- Develops additional ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years in a financial reporting role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized self-starter with a drive to take on additional responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with MS Office, accounting software, Excel, PowerPoint, and database queries.
- Ability to manipulate data into user-friendly summarized presentations, reports, charts, and graphs highly desired.
- Experience in an Advertising Agency, Consulting Firm or Professional Services Organization a plus.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or other finance FP&A certifications a plus.
- Experience with Intacct accounting system, Workfront project management system or similar ERP accounting and budgeting systems a plus.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.