Senior Project Manager
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Luckie has an exciting position open for a Senior Digital Project Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for defining, planning, and directing the successful delivery of multiple large-scale digital/web projects with aspects of Agile with Scrum and traditional SDLC environments.
This position reports directly to the team’s Program Director and works closely with cross-functional project teams (business intelligence, strategy, UX, creative, development, and more), client contacts, and other agency partners while functioning as a central point of contact for all project related information. Additionally, this senior leader will serve as a mentor, and possibly direct line manager of more junior project managers on the team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Establishes strong relationships with clients by providing them with technical acumen, executional thought leadership and an understanding of their business, their needs, and requirements.
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, budget, deliverables and schedule to deliver complex digital projects within established constraints and sets clear expectations with the team for their role in delivering to the project.
- Applies appropriate project management methodology to successfully drive delivery -- projects may utilize Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid methodology (Senior PM is expected to be fluent and adaptable to various PM methodologies).
- Communicates scope/schedule variances to team and provides solutions for addressing.
- Maintains a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects.
- Oversees the architecture and implementation of interactive projects while also maintaining production knowledge by keeping current with industry developments.
- Manages project lifecycle including resource management, estimate to actuals management, project plan adherence and ensuring functional requirements are met per specification.
- Prioritizes work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important.
- Generates draft SOWs and assist in billing details.
- Manages project schedule and budget and ensures project progress from conception to completion including change management while maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of 'next steps' and the 'big picture'.
- Develops risk and change management plans that accurately reflect the scope of work and resources available.
- Develops resource plans by working with PMO peers and team leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project.
- Delivers instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment, across a diverse set of deliverables (websites, apps, social, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field (marketing, communications).
- Strong experience using marketing automation platforms; HubSpot preferred
- Solid track record of successfully delivering digital projects, particularly websites, from start to completion, on time and within budget.
- ·Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, functional/technical requirements, web development processes, digital strategy, user experience within web/mobile.
- Strong communication, organization, and follow up skills.
- Leads an effective and efficient discussion, ensuring discussions stays on track and lead to a solution and/or clear next steps.
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills to mitigate conflict or risk
- Thinks clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from internal or external parties.
- Professional presentation, training and client facing skills.
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with various PM tools, including MS Project & Jira.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects.
- Positive, team-player attitude.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.