Senior Engagement Manager
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Luckie is looking for a Senior Engagement Manager (Senior Account Executive) to join our healthcare/pharma team and partner with account leadership on overall account health and quality of work. This role will be an important part of the Strategic Engagement Team, where strategy and relationships drive revenue.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Successfully cultivate client relationships while keeping agency management abreast of client objectives, opportunities, issues, successes and key personnel changes.
- Be all-knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with workflow and Project Management teams.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Workflow/PMO, Analytics and Business Intelligence, Strategy, Creative, Development and Production.
- Develop agency recommendations and points of view for client presentations.
- Proactively look for organic growth opportunities to increase revenue.
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Present work estimates to client for approval, ensuring no agency work begins without prior written consent (while still anticipating needs and working with supervision to forecast).
- Review work prior to presenting to client and ensuring the work is on strategy
- Prepare written status reports for clients (also to be shared internally as requested); attending and often leading regular status meetings.
- Coordinate monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending.
- Function autonomously with managing up to manger, SBU leadership and senior agency leadership.
Here’s what we’re looking for
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing including websites, banners, eCRM, and video required.
- College Degree in applicable field (marketing, communications, healthcare).
- Ideal candidate will have both digital and healthcare or pharma experience.
- Prior experience in pharma or healthcare marketing on the direct to patient or provider side is preferred, but not required.
- Account work on clients with digital components is essential.
- Must demonstrate competency in both written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in workplace technology is required.
- Ability to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams.
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution.
- Commitment to learning the healthcare industry.
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and data is a plus.
- Social media experience is also a plus.
- Must complete criminal background check.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.