Marketing Automation Specialist - Contract
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Luckie is the agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Do you love living in the marketing cloud? Are you able to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels across various departments? Do you enjoy bringing in business driving ideas and mixing technology and digital marketing expertise? If so, you may be just the person we need at Luckie!
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who understands the need to build integrations that are scalable. This person needs to be very good at solution diagrams and documentation as well as interested in working alongside our health and pharma SBU to launch a new, innovative drug.
*This is a contract role that is expected to last at least 3 months with the potential to become full-time.
Here's what you'll do:
- Create, analyze, and implement solutions that will develop a competitive edge for our clients using marketing cloud solutions.
- Understand digital, social, and mobile marketing trends
- Utilize industry best practices to create and enhance our technology stack to create a best-in-class data-driven platform
- Design and implement changes to existing software architecture including API based integrations
- Recommend the best solutions and decide the best instances to leverage vendor system capabilities vs building custom solutions
- Provide internal and external guidance around how best to configure and leverage multiple enterprise SaaS marketing cloud solutions to operationalize complex, data-driven marketing programs
- Perform in-depth capability and configuration discovery around marketing technology solutions
- Assist with audits of technology solutions and make recommendations for optimization
- Help guide platform migrations and implementations
- Serve as one of Luckie’s technical SMEs and assist with training for internal stakeholders
- Contribute to recommendations for executive-level audiences relating to marketing technology
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in the technical aspects of Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with a Marketing cloud platform (HubSpot, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Marketo, etc.)
- 3+ years Coding dynamic and responsive emails/landing pages/forms
- 3+ years with CRM Systems (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- 2+ years T-SQL & Relational Database Management Systems (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQL-Server)
- 2+ years working with API Integrations Experience managing and using third-party integrator tools and systems like Zapier, Workato, Tray.io.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science and/or Technology or relevant experience
- Top-Level certification from marketing cloud platform (HubSpot, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Marketo, etc.)
- Knowledge of analytical technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.