- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Luckie, we combine data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Luckie has a great opportunity for a contract Medical Writer to work with our health and pharma team to write editorial content for healthcare professionals treating patients living with HIV.
We’re looking for a strong communicator who has solid writing and organizational skills. Someone who is meticulously attentive to detail, curious, and self-motivated.
Whether fully remote or in our Duluth office, the right candidate for this contract role will work well independently and with others in a fast-paced environment.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with the client to research and understand requirements
- Write, review, and edit content for online publication
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to client standards and guidelines
- Remain aware of current pharmaceutical industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical writing
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in medical writing (bonus points for HIV content)
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and performing online research
- Familiarity with the principles of clinical research
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.