- 1143 1st Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233, USA
At Luckie, we combine creativity, data, media, and technology to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our creative team dreams up ads and experiences that real people care about, talk about, and proudly share with others. And when we do it just right, it’s super fun and creates amazing results for our clients.
We’re currently looking for a Junior Designer to create awesome digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects, including website, mobile apps, social media, email, and more.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to take designs from concept to execution
- Develop your existing talent by working with senior creative staff on a variety of ambitious and innovative projects
- Learn a ton and develop your design skills with great mentors who care about growing your career
- Have fun learning creating cool stuff with smart and nice people!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A degree in graphic design or a related field with a book that will give us a peek into some of the sweet stuff you’ve created so far.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to apply direction and learning to future work.
- A great understanding of typography and layout.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some understanding of XD, InDesign, and/or animation, that would be great.
- Some knowledge of UX principles applied to design – also great.
- If you have some agency experience, that would be awesome.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
* If this sounds like the right fit for you, please be sure to submit a link to your portfolio or include it in your resume
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.