Analyst, Marketing Analytics
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our analytics practice is made up of analysts, data scientists, and researchers who are responsible for data collection, management, modeling, analysis, and insights.
We are currently looking for an Analyst to translate disparate data sets into insights that ultimately drive actionable recommendations for internal teams, partner organizations, and our clients. These recommendations will drive optimizations in creative executions, paid media channels, audience targeting, and valuation, owned and earned media channels, location selection, timing, and investment levels.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics, or marketing science.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience and/or training.
- You’re experienced with Google Analytics, Omniture, or comparable web analytics tool.
- You can manipulate data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R, Python, and/or SQL.
- You have a basic understanding of relational data properties and how to manipulate/clean data.
- You pay strong attention to detail with analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders.
- You’re comfortable handling client presentations articulately and professionally.
- You can derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight.
- You know the difference between facts/figures, analysis, insights, and recommendations.
- You’re highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or Keynote).
- You have demonstrated your ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or a comparable tool.
- Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation is preferred.
- It would be great if you had an understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees).
- If you have experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources (email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, Direct Mail, demand data), that’s also a plus!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.