- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our HR team is made up of creative, energetic, tech-savvy people who understand marketing and advertising, enjoy bringing positivity into the workplace, and genuinely love helping others.
We’re currently searching for a contract Recruiting Coordinator to work closely with our recruiting team; ensuring a positive and smooth candidate process by facilitating the movement of candidates through recruitment, interviewing, and on-boarding.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Post openings to our website and job boards.
- Work with our recruiter to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Schedule interviews across various departments within the agency.
- Assist in coordinating candidate travel (rare these days, but it could happen).
- Help schedule onboarding activities and training for new team members.
- Share new, creative ideas that will help attract and retain amazing talent as Luckie becomes the most talked-about agency in the south.
- Help with other people-oriented HR tasks as assigned.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are a true people person with a heart for helping others and a knack for highlighting their strengths.
- You’re a great communicator, very organized, and extremely detail-oriented.
- You have really good time-management and problem-solving skills.
- You can multi-task in your sleep (but you don’t recommend it).
- You’re outgoing; often the first to welcome a newcomer or introduce yourself.
- You work well independently and with others – whatever is most appropriate for the task!
- You’re adaptable, nimble, and quick at learning new tools and processes.
- You are not afraid to speak up when something doesn’t quite feel right.
- You’re good at following up and respectfully keeping others on task.
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience sourcing on job boards and/or LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or with CRM software is also a plus.
- Above all, you want to grow in a career that empowers you to have a positive impact on others while working with a fun, talented team of smart and nice people at an organization that encourages their employees to ask questions, try new things, and always do what’s right.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.