- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We are currently looking to add a hands-on lead developer to our growing team. This person will run point for successful execution of digital development projects across numerous channels and technologies for assigned clients.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Ensure delivery of development tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain and ensure workflow and change management policies are followed
- Work directly with the client for discovery and investigation of all projects, as well as working with clients to resolve any issues that may arise
- Prioritize, direct and appraise the activities of development team personnel
- Proactively anticipate client needs based on client history or requirements
- Develop a rapport across the team that fosters collaboration and communication across functions and departments
- Document solutions and processes specific to the development team
- Work closely with analytics to ensure appropriate visitor data is being tracked on websites
- Work closely with QA on testing strategies and developers on pre-testing
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- You have 5 or more years of digital development experience (preferably frontend and backend).
- You have 2 or more years of experience in a client-facing role.
- You have at least a year of experience leading a team of local and remote developers/engineers.
- You have experience working with offshore or remote development partners.
- You understand SDLC as it pertains to marketing clients.
- You’re familiar with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- You have cross-platform knowledge and integration skills.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience with release and deploy schedules across self-managed, shared hosting, and cloud-based hosting infrastructures.
- You have Continuous Integration experience using Github, Jenkins, etc.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.