- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We’re currently searching for an experienced Content Strategist with a strong background in research, social media, email marketing, and content marketing, as well as a strong understanding of UX/UI principles.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Focus on creating the messaging strategy for Healthcare marketing, with some additional needs on Hospitality and CPG
- Evaluate existing content and content structures, and recommend ways to increase effectiveness
- Review competitors to benchmark digital content and features
- Interview stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Develop strategic content plans based on user insights and marketing objectives
- Develop content strategy and playbooks for client teams
- Advocate persuasively for point-of-view with clients and colleagues
- Build and analyze content ecosystems as part of the omnichannel approach
- Produce channel-specific content plans that build off a brand messaging strategy for ongoing and real-time efforts
- Propose strategies for personalization and content testing
- Collaborate with various teams on research, final content creation, and analysis
- Understands the changing world of content and keeps tabs of evolving best practices
- Adhere to content and SEO best practices
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 3 or more years of experience in content strategy
- You’re a strong collaborator who understands how content impacts design and how content strategy fits within the UX/user-centered design process
- You understand digital measurement metrics
- You have experience monitoring and meeting KPIs built around brand awareness, lead generation, customer loyalty, and user engagement
- You love a good Miro board and planning/executing workshops
- It would be awesome if you could write awesome briefs and creative set-ups
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.