Digital Project Manager
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the successful delivery of multiple digital/web projects through close collaboration with cross-functional project teams (analytics, strategy, UX, creative, development and more), client contacts, and other agency partners. This role will function as a central point of contact for all project related information and report to the team’s Program Director as part of the Project Management Office (PMO) at Luckie.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Establish trusting relationships with clients by providing them with organizational and executional excellence
- Collaborate with the project team to identify the approach, budget, deliverables, and schedule to deliver digital projects within established constraints and sets clear expectations with the team for their role in delivering to the project
- Communicate scope/schedule variances to team and provides solutions for addressing
- Maintain a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects
- Oversee the architecture and implementation of interactive projects while also maintaining production knowledge by keeping current with industry developments
- Manage project lifecycle including resource management, estimate to actuals management, project plan adherence and ensuring functional requirements are met per specification
- Prioritize work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important
- Manage project schedule and budget and ensures project progress from conception to completion including change management while maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of 'next steps' and the 'big picture'
- Develop risk and change management plans that accurately reflect the scope of work and resources available
- Develop resource plans by working with PMO peers and team leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project
- Deliver instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience managing digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment, across a diverse set of deliverables (websites, apps, social, etc.)
- Solid track record of successfully delivering digital projects, particularly websites, from start to completion, on time and within budget
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, functional/technical requirements, web development processes, digital strategy, user experience within web/mobile
- Strong communication, organization, and follow up skills
- Leads an effective and efficient discussion, ensuring discussions stays on track and lead to a solution and/or clear next steps
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills to mitigate conflict or risk
- Thinks clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from internal or external parties
- Professional presentation, training and client facing skills
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with various PM tools, including MS Project & Jira
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.