- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
At Luckie, our creative team dreams up ads and experiences that real people care about, talk about, and proudly share with others. And when we do it just right, it’s super fun and creates amazing results for our clients.
We’re currently looking for a Production Assistant to help make it all happen while learning the ins and outs of video, broadcast, and print production.
Here’s what you’ll do:
Luckie Art Buyer:
- Work with stock houses to maintain agency relationship and manage our corporate accounts with stock houses.
- Provide and document asset usage info, purchase licenses, and download/save assets.
- Maintain rights managed assets such as license renewals.
- Provide pricing estimates and manage purchase orders/invoices.
- Manage and assign ISCI codes and/or AD IDs for TV and radio spots.
- Update as-produced scripts, send to Spot Genie, and review TV spots for Closed Captioning approval.
- Create purchase orders and reconcile invoices.
- Oversee internal production reviews (daily sign-offs) for print ads, collateral, out of home and digital executions.
- Coordinate retouching/composite work. Cnce approved, manage internal approvals and work with vendor.
- Work with and maintain relationships with various third-party vendors.
- Review all final art files before releasing to vendors to ensure accuracy and that they’re within project/estimate scope.
- Provide print specifications when necessary.
- Manage purchase orders and invoices.
- Work with our in-house video production department, Luckie Underground, on production jobs as a PA including shopping for props and wardrobe, craft service, securing equipment, general production errands, and attending shoots as needed.
- Assist Producer with all administrative duties for broadcast production including creating purchase orders, approving invoices, formatting estimates, reconciling budgets after production is complete, and generating wrap reports.
- Create pre-production documents including talent contracts, schedules, casting and location documents, vendor lists, etc.
- Create as-produced scripts after each audio session and when TV/Video jobs are complete.
- Update and maintain the production folder on the server with all pertinent information for each job throughout the production process and wrapping the job when it’s complete.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You pay strong attention-to-detail with excellent organizational & communication skills.
- You're excited about working across and with multiple disciplines and teams to achieve great work.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- You can multi-task in your sleep.
- You have basic knowledge of design programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Windows programs (Word, Excel, PPT).
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.