- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We’re currently searching for a Marketing Manager to work with our strategy and creative team on omni-channel efforts, including but not limited to email marketing, paid content, website, and social.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead development and execution of monthly content calendar, including email, website, paid and organic content.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop omni-channel strategy and oversee execution.
- Lead development and execution of email marketing campaigns focused on lead generation and acquisition of new clients.
- Manage HubSpot for CRM and paid-content campaign management.
- Manage website updates.
- Work with PR group to amplify campaign impact.
- Develop content including video and social media posts.
- Liaison between key stakeholders and PMs to deliver objectives on-time and within budget.
- Work with analytics team to acquire, analyze, and report performance metrics for campaigns.
- Recommend adjustments to strategy based on metrics.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are well-versed in LinkedIn advertising and utilizing its different approaches/formats to achieve marketing objectives.
- You have experience managing ongoing paid campaigns and budgets.
- You have experience managing email marketing campaigns.
- You’re familiar with workflows/journeys.
- You’ve worked with a marketing automation platform, email marketing tool, or CRM such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, MailChimp, Constant Contact, or Campaign Monitor.
- You have a basic understanding of Wordpress and how to navigate through templates.
- If you have experience managing PMs and working across various departments, that’s a plus.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and integrity.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday/volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, holiday events, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.