- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
At Luckie, we combine data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Luckie is looking for an Executive Assistant to empower key senior leaders in our Duluth office. They will support the President daily as well as key roles on his leadership and business development team. If you’re a professional, experienced, energetic, persistent partner who is ready to keep things rolling and add to the culture of the organization, you may be just who we’re looking for.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Be a trusted partner to the President tasked with making him a more effective leader by handling critical functions including managing his calendar, answering communication on his behalf, and helping prepare for meetings.
- Keep the office orderly, handling supply ordering and vendors with minimal supervision.
- Function as primary support for office event coordination, including set up and clean up, purchasing supplies, and sending notices.
- Provide ad hoc support for other leaders in office.
- Assist in paperwork and onboarding support with Human Resources.
- Schedule internal team and prospect meetings.
- Manage internal Luckie initiatives to completion such as our brand book, templates, credential decks, case study decks, promotional items, and mailers.
- Assist business development with prospective client research, keeping items in HubSpot up to date, arranging offsite client lunches, send promotional items, and register Luckie on RFP lists.
- Marketing support will include organizing and completing submissions, identifying networking and organization signups, and updating business development archives
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have over 8 years of experience in an executive support role within a professional services environment or fast-paced office environment.
- You are detail-oriented and a highly organized self-starter with a drive to take on additional responsibility.
- You have a proven history of dealing with confidential information.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- You’re very experienced with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You can manipulate data into user-friendly presentations, reports, charts, and graphs.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday / volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.