- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie is the marketing agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity. We bring our clients closer to their customers so they can see what others don’t and spot new opportunities to achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our strategy team is made up of creative, digitally-minded marketers who understand people as much as they understand business and brands.
We’re currently searching for a strong, seasoned Brand Strategist to help lead our clients into this brave new digital world.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Identify and articulate compelling consumer insights
- Monitor cultural, social, attitudinal, and behavioral trends and perceptions
- Lead creative brief development, including business challenge sessions
- Lead and conceive concept development for communications and upstream opportunities
- Develop and participate in qualitative and quantitative insight and target understanding
- Audit and extract insights from secondary info sources
- Provide ongoing inspiration for creative communications and business problem-solving ideas
- Partner with creative teams
- Interact with brand manager level client
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of experience at an agency in strategic brand planning.
- You’re a consumer and trend expert that transforms strategic targets into initiative targets.
- You love high-concept initiatives which go beyond tasks and brands assigned.
- Your proficiency in planner skills & knowledge has been demonstrated in varied assignments.
- Your expertise is brand building, marketing, and advertising/content strategy.
- You’ve worked in some combination of CPG, tourism, utilities, healthcare/pharma, and/or finance.
- You have strong communication skills, a charismatic personality, and powerful presentation skills.
- You have experience developing qualitative and quantitative research.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We've been around for almost 70 years, and only getting better with age!
- We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive pay from freelance to full-time.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday / volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays. That's a minimum of 27 paid days off per calendar year!
- In-office perks include free snacks, happy hour, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Plus ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.