- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
At Luckie, we combine data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our strategy and planning team is made up of creative, digitally-minded marketers who understand people as much as they understand business and brands.
As luck would have it, we’re currently searching for a Senior Strategist to help lead our clients into this brave new digital world.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Be a catalyst to making Luckie the most talked-about agency in the south
- Tell great stories based on data by making the complex simple by integrating the Science of Data with the Art of Marketing.
- Identify and articulate compelling consumer or business insights by utilizing all available data (first, second and third party) to develop cultural, social, transactional, and attitudinal trends and perceptions.
- Provide ongoing inspiration for amazing marketing solutions and business problem-solving ideas.
- Create and deliver simple and persuasive presentations.
- You’ll lead:
- Business-changing ideas that incorporate creative, technology media, and analytics.
- Strategic and creative brief development.
- Concept development for communications and upstream opportunities.
- And plan strategic and innovation workshop sessions.
- As well as partner with:
- Creative teams to elevate their work.
- Business intelligence and connection planning to build personalized consumer journeys.
- Media teams to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- And most importantly our client-partners.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You’re a consumer and trend expert that transforms strategic targets into initiative targets.
- You love high-concept initiatives which go beyond tasks and brands assigned.
- Your high proficiency in all planner skills & knowledge has been demonstrated over a sustained period in varied assignments and teams.
- Your expertise is in brand building, marketing, and brand management.
- You’ve worked in some combination of finance, tourism, CPG, utilities, and pharma.
- You have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Charismatic and powerful presentation skills.
- As well as a:
- Broad range of qualitative and quantitative resources.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience at an agency in strategic brand planning.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive full-time salaries and hourly rates for contractors.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday / volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays (that's a minimum of 27 paid days off per year!)
- In-office perks include happy hours, free snacks, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.