Senior Strategy Manager
- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
At Luckie, we combine data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our strategy and planning team is made up of creative, digitally-minded marketers who understand people as much as they understand business and brands.
As luck would have it, we’re currently searching for a Senior Strategy Manager to help lead our clients into this brave new digital world.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Be a catalyst to making Luckie the most talked-about agency in the south
- Tell great stories based on data by making the complex simple by integrating the Science of Data with the Art of Marketing.
- Identify and articulate compelling consumer or business insights by utilizing all available data (first, second and third party) to develop cultural, social, transactional, and attitudinal trends and perceptions.
- Provide ongoing inspiration for amazing marketing solutions and business problem-solving ideas.
- Create and deliver simple and persuasive presentations.
- You’ll lead:
- Business-changing ideas that incorporate creative, technology media, and analytics.
- Strategic and creative brief development.
- Concept development for communications and upstream opportunities.
- And plan strategic and innovation workshop sessions.
- As well as partner with:
- Creative teams to elevate their work.
- Business intelligence and connection planning to build personalized consumer journeys.
- Media teams to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- And most importantly our client-partners.
- You’re a consumer and trend expert that transforms strategic targets into initiative targets.
- You love high-concept initiatives which go beyond tasks and brands assigned.
- Your high proficiency in all planner skills & knowledge has been demonstrated over a sustained period in varied assignments and teams.
- Your expertise is in brand building, marketing, and brand management.
- You’ve worked in some combination of finance, tourism, CPG, utilities, and pharma.
- You have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Charismatic and powerful presentation skills.
- As well as a:
- Broad range of qualitative and quantitative resources.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience at an agency in strategic brand planning.
We encourage everyone to be curious, tenacious, and always do the right thing. To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free snacks, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.