- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie is the marketing solutions agency that combines data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We're currently looking for a Senior Copywriter who has the experience to move quickly and the hunger to do the best work of their career.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re a total pro writer with a hunger to do great work.
- You love to concept and execute great ideas.
- You do all the things you did previously as a “regular” copywriter, but now you’re able to sell your own ideas and are eager to present your work in client meetings.
- Clients and co-workers respect your talents and opinions.
- You’re an example to creatives below you, and rather than compete with them, you actively help them succeed.
- You and your Senior AD partner are one of the go-to teams for big opportunities, and you also create your own opportunities.
- You make small assignments bigger, and on big assignments, you come through with awards-worthy solutions.
- You can execute your ideas all the way through production.
- You have a great attitude and thrive on success, not drama.
- You are a graduate of an ad portfolio school or ad program at a 4-year college.
- You've got at least 4 years of agency experience under your belt.
- You also have a great site full of interesting, fresh, well-written, art-directed ads.
- You're a fun person who loves being part of a team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with a great art director partner on clients like Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama and Regions Bank, as well as new business.
- Create social, digital, TV, print, and experiential campaigns.
- Come up with great ideas outside of traditional media.
- Work directly with your GCD and clients.
- Help us do things real people care about.
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive full-time salaries and hourly rates for contractors.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday / volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays (that's a minimum of 27 paid days off per year!)
- In-office perks include happy hours, free snacks, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.