- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
See what others don’t.
Luckie is the marketing solutions agency that combines data, technology, creativity, and channel to bring brands closer to their customers, spot new opportunities, and achieve results luck can’t explain. We have over 100 people across our Atlanta and Birmingham offices. All nice. All smart. Come join us as we help brands like Regions Bank, Little Debbie, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, ViiV, U.S. Civil Rights Trail, and Panama City Beach do things real people care about.
Luckie is looking for a Junior Copywriter who has a little experience and a portfolio site that showcases their ability to nail the details while bringing big, breakthrough ideas to the table.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You’re getting faster at doing a good job on the less glamourous assignments, and you’re really pushing yourself to create great ideas that can be famous and successful. You love solving clients’ business problems in creative ways. Not only do you take feedback well, but you incorporate it thoughtfully and quickly. You get brand tone and know how to use it to do the best work. You know how to work with project managers and account managers as a team. You present your own work internally, plus you’re good at conveying your excitement for your ideas. You think proactively and show you’re not content to wait for a great assignment to come to you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with our design team on clients like Regions Bank, Alabama Power, and new business
- Create social, digital, and experiential campaigns
- Come up with great ideas outside of traditional media
- Work directly with great creative directors
- Help us make fun work that real people talk about
And a few other must-haves:
- A graduate of an ad portfolio school or ad program at a 4-year college
- 1-year experience at an agency
- A great site full of interesting, fresh, well-written, and art-directed ads
- Hunger to do great work
- A fun person who loves being part of a team
* If this sounds like the right fit for you, please be sure to submit a link to your portfolio or include it in your resume.
We encourage everyone to be curious, tenacious, and always do the right thing. To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.