- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
See what others don’t.
Luckie is the marketing solutions agency that combines data, technology, creativity, and channel to bring brands closer to their customers, spot new opportunities, and achieve results luck can’t explain. We have over 100 people across our Atlanta and Birmingham offices. All nice. All smart. Come join us as we help brands like Regions Bank, Little Debbie, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, ViiV, U.S. Civil Rights Trail, and Panama City Beach do things real people care about.
Luckie is looking for an Engagement Supervisor (also called an Account Supervisor) to join our health business unit and support leadership in establishing and managing meaningful long-term relationships with our clients, our teams, and our vendors. You'll be an important part of the Strategic Engagement Team, where strategy and relationships drive revenue.
Here's what you'll be responsible for...
- Successfully cultivating client relationships while keeping agency management abreast of client objectives, opportunities, issues, successes, and key personnel changes
- Always knowing status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level
- Working closely and collaboratively with project management teams to ensure work is done on time and on budget
- Opening jobs, presenting work estimates to the client for approval, ensuring no agency work begins without prior written consent (while still anticipating needs and working with supervision to forecast)
- Reviewing work prior to presenting to the client and ensuring the work is on strategy
- Partner with the team on legal submissions and ensuring final approvals are received prior to launches
- Preparing written status reports for clients (also to be shared internally as requested); attending and often leading regular status meetings
- Coordinating monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending
- Developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentations
- Proactively looking for organic growth opportunities to increase revenue
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously with managing up to manager, SBU leadership, and senior agency leadership
Here's what we're looking for...
- 4+ years of relevant experience in integrated (digital and traditional) solutions, media strategies, and consumer marketing
- Experience in insurance and/or healthcare is a plus
- Prior experience in healthcare marketing on the direct to patient or provider side is a plus
- Account work on clients with digital components is essential
- Must demonstrate competency in both written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in workplace technology is required
- Must complete criminal background check
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Ability to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
- Commitment to learning the healthcare industry
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and data is a plus
- Social media experience is also a plus
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you! Submit your application and tell us about your experience working with integrated (digital and traditional) campaigns.
Luckie people are smart and nice. We encourage everyone to be curious, tenacious, and always do the right thing. To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.