- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Luckie, we combine data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We're currently looking for a Database Engineer to help support initiatives such as database development, management and automation, application development, and business intelligence.
Here's what you'll do:
- Implement ETL processes to warehouse data and assist with BI and reporting needs.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development.
- Ensures overall health, reliability, performance, availability, and capacity of databases, data marts, and data warehouse
- Work closely with the development team to design and implement SQL Server databases and integrations for client applications.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis working closely with the client and team members.
- Query Databases to Report on Performance Metrics
- Write stored procedures and queries to support software engineers.
- Improve adherence to relational database best practices
- Tune queries, investigate, and repair database performance issues.
- Monitor stored procedures and access methods and times.
- Monitors all MS SQL servers and databases
- Maintain a strategic understanding of CRM
Here's what we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Complete Knowledge of SDLC Cycle
- 2-3 years experience in SQL development using most common RDBMS platforms
- API integrations with marketing technology platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience with SQL administration
- Experience working with SSIS and SSRS
- Exposure to SSAS
- Familiarity with dashboard and reporting platforms like DatoRama, Tableau, and PowerBI
- Experience working with business analysts and strategists
Why you’ll love Luckie:
- Luckie people are smart and nice.
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology.
- Our core values include curiosity, tenacity, and always doing the right thing.
- We offer competitive full-time salaries and hourly rates for contractors.
- Full-time team members have access to great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off (starting at 15 days per year), a flexible holiday / volunteer day, and 11 company-paid holidays (that's a minimum of 27 paid days off per year!)
- In-office perks include happy hours, free snacks, and a pet-friendly environment filled with fun, talented people.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities. We love to promote from within!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.