- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent almost 70-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is looking for a Mid-Level Database Engineer to take on database development, management and automation, application development, business intelligence support, and supporting marketing strategies.
Here's what you'll do:
- Implement ETL processes to warehouse data and assist with BI and reporting needs.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development.
- Ensures overall health, reliability, performance, availability, and capacity of databases, data marts, and data warehouse
- Work closely with the development team to design and implement SQL Server databases and integrations for client applications.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis working closely with the client and team members.
- Query Databases to Report on Performance Metrics
- Write stored procedures and queries to support software engineers.
- Improve adherence to relational database best practices
- Tune queries, investigate, and repair database performance issues.
- Monitor stored procedures and access methods and times.
- Monitors all MS SQL servers and databases
- Maintain a strategic understanding of CRM
Here's what we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Complete Knowledge of SDLC Cycle
- 4-6 years experience in SQL development using most common RDBMS platforms
- API integrations with marketing technology platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce etc
- 3+ years experience with SQL administration
- Experience working with SSIS and SSRS
- Exposure to SSAS
- Familiarity with dashboard and reporting platforms like DatoRama, Tableau, and PowerBI
- Experience working with business analysts and strategists
Luckie people are smart and nice. We encourage everyone to be curious, tenacious, and always do the right thing. To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.