- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
See what others don’t.
Luckie is the marketing solutions agency that combines data, technology, creativity, and channel to bring brands closer to their customers, spot new opportunities, and achieve results luck can’t explain. We have over 100 people across our Atlanta and Birmingham offices. All nice. All smart. Come join us as we help brands like Regions Bank, Little Debbie, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, ViiV, U.S. Civil Rights Trail, and Panama City Beach do things real people care about.
Do you dream in the marketing cloud? Are you able to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels across various departments? Do you enjoy bringing in business driving ideas and mixing technology and digital marketing expertise? If so, you may be just the person we need at Luckie!
We’re currently looking for a Hubspot Developer who understands the need to build integrations that are scalable and is particularly proficient with HubSpot. This person needs to be very good at solution diagrams and documentation as well as interested in working alongside our health and pharma SBU to launch a new, innovative drug.
*This is a contract role that is expected to last at-least 3 months and could lead to a full-time position.
- Create, analyze and implement solutions that will develop a competitive edge for our clients using marketing cloud solutions.
- Understand digital, social, and mobile marketing trends, utilize industry best-practices to create and enhance our technology stack to create a best-in-class data-driven platform
- Design and implement changes to existing software architecture including API based integrations
- Recommend the best solutions and decide the best instances to leverage vendor system capabilities vs building custom solutions
- Provide internal and external guidance around how best to configure and leverage multiple enterprise SaaS marketing cloud solutions to operationalize complex, data-driven marketing programs
- Perform in-depth capability and configuration discovery around marketing technology solutions. Assist with audits of technology solutions and make recommendations for optimization
- Help guide platform migrations and implementations
- Serve as one of Luckie’s technical SMEs and assist with training for internal stakeholders
- Contribute to recommendations for executive level audiences relating to marketing technology
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in the technology aspects of Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation
- 3+ years hands-on experience with a Marketing cloud platform (ex: HubSpot, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Marketo, etc.)
- 3+ years Coding dynamic and responsive emails/landing pages/forms
- 3+ years with CRM Systems (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- 2+ years T-SQL & Relational Database Management Systems (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQL-Server)
- 2+ years working with API Integrations Experience managing and using third party integrator tools and systems like Zapier, Workato, Tray.io.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science and/or Technology or relevant experience
- Top-Level certification from marketing cloud platform (ex: HubSpot, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Marketo, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of analytical technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical and executive audience
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.