- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
See what others don’t.
Luckie is the marketing solutions agency that combines data, technology, creativity, and channel to bring brands closer to their customers, spot new opportunities, and achieve results luck can’t explain. We have over 100 people across our Atlanta and Birmingham offices. All nice. All smart. Come join us as we help brands like Regions Bank, Little Debbie, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, ViiV, U.S. Civil Rights Trail, and Panama City Beach do things real people care about.
Luckie is seeking an experienced medical editor who can support for a portfolio of pharmaceutical and healthcare brands by demonstrating consistent attention to detail and a relentless dedication to delivering high quality digital tactics including branded and unbranded campaigns, websites, banner ads, and other printed and digital materials.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding editing, fact checking, and proofreading services for all assigned projects
- Follow established procedures and processes to ensure efficiency and quality
- Enforce FDA, AMA, and brand style guidelines; contribute to brand style guides as appropriate
- Understand each brand and related disease state as well as each project’s objective
- Prioritize multiple projects appropriately to meet all deadlines
- Occasionally attend meetings related to assigned projects
- Proactively manage workload, and escalate concerns relating to quality and timing as needed
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues, especially project managers and copywriters
- 4+ years of healthcare agency editing experience
- An eye for detail and accuracy; mastery of English grammar
- A proven track record of collaborative teamwork, and excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive, thoughtful, and creative problem-solving abilities
- Thorough knowledge of AMA style (10th Edition)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Sharepoint
- Commitment to go above and beyond to produce the very best work
- BS or BA degree
- Familiarity with Veeva Vault a plus
Luckie people are smart and nice. We encourage everyone to be curious, tenacious, and always do the right thing. To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.
Learn more (and check out some fun team GIFs) at luckie.com/about.