Senior Engagement Manager (Senior Account Executive)
- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent almost 70-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We're looking for a Senior Engagement Manager to join our health business unit and support leadership in establishing and managing meaningful long-term relationships with our clients, our teams and our vendors. You'll be an important part of the Strategic Engagement Team, where strategy and relationships drive revenue.
As a Senior Engagement Manager (Senior Account Executive), you'll be:
A liaison – successfully cultivating client relationships while keeping agency management abreast of client objectives, opportunities, issues, successes and key personnel changes
An expert – all-knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with workflow and Project Management teams
A team player – working closely and collaboratively with Workflow/PMO
An amazing multi-tasker – really, we don’t know how you do it all!
- Opening jobs, presenting work estimates to client for approval, ensuring no agency work begins without prior written consent (while still anticipating needs and working with supervision to forecast)
- Reviewing work prior to presenting to client and ensuring the work is on strategy
- Partner with team on legal submissions and ensuring final approvals are received prior to launches
- Preparing written status reports for clients (also to be shared internally as requested); attending and often leading regular status meetings
- Coordinating monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending
- Developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentations
- Proactively looking for organic growth opportunities to increase revenue
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously with managing up to manger, SBU leadership and senior agency leadership
- 3+ years progressive agency experience with digital marketing including websites, banners, eCRM, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have insurance and/or healthcare/pharma experience
- Prior experience in healthcare marketing on the direct to patient or provider side is a plus
- Account work on clients with digital components is essential
- Must demonstrate competency in both written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in workplace technology is required
- Must complete criminal background check
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Ability to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
- Commitment to learning the healthcare industry
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and data is a plus
- Social media experience is also a plus
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.