Project Coordinator – Integrated
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent almost 70-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is looking for a sharp, eager Project Coordinator to join our stellar PMO team. You're a natural multi-tasker with a knack for organization and a hunger for growth. You know that communication really is key and that being late is never an option. If all of this sounds like we've read your mail, plus you get jazzed just thinking about to-do lists, this could be the role for you.
As a Project Coordinator, you'll be responsible for...
- Overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time.
- Ensuring that projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations, and that everything is delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Coordinating all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by:
- Facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.)
- Communicating action steps to team and delivers weekly status reports to project team, the client, and management.
- Developing, maintaining, and disseminating all project documentation including status reports, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
- Ensuring that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes, and is reviewed/approved.
- Working with Senior Project Manager to manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and video production).
MONITORING – SCHEDULING, FINANCIALS, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
- Managing team and company systems including Advantage, iMeet Central and Jira to ensure proper project management.
- Managing project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, budget wrap-ups, etc.
- Working with Resource Management to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources.
- Following internal processes and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts.
- Working well independently and following standard policies and procedures while recommending improvements as needed.
- 0-2 years of experience managing advertising campaigns across a diverse set of deliverables (digital, print, social, video, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following:
- digital media
- social media
- video production
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and perform resource allocations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fundamental Microsoft Project and MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.