- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent almost 70-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie has a great opportunity for an Engagement Manager (also known as an Account Executive) to join our healthcare/pharma team. This person will support leadership in establishing and managing meaningful long-term relationships with our clients, our teams, and our vendors. Engagement Managers are an important part of the Strategic Engagement Team, where strategy and relationships drive revenue.
As an Engagement Manager, you are…
A liaison – successfully cultivating client relationships while keeping agency management abreast of client objectives, opportunities, issues, successes, and key personnel changes
An expert – all-knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with workflow and Project Management teams
An amazing multi-tasker – really, we don’t know how you do it all!
A team player – working closely and collaboratively with Workflow/PMO, Analytics and Business Intelligence, Strategy, Creative, Development and Production
- Opening jobs, presenting work estimates to client for approval, ensuring no agency work begins without prior written consent (while still anticipating needs and working with supervision to forecast)
- Reviewing work prior to presenting to client and ensuring the work is on strategy
- Partner with team on legal submissions and ensuring final approvals are received prior to launches
- Preparing written status reports for clients (also to be shared internally as requested); attending and often leading regular status meetings
- Coordinating monthly client billing
- Reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending
- Developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentations
- Proactively looking for organic growth opportunities to increase revenue
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously with managing up to manger, SBU leadership and senior agency leadership
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years progressive agency experience working with clients on digital marketing components including websites, banners, eCRM, etc.
- Experience in pharma or healthcare marketing on the direct to patient or provider side is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Must demonstrate competency in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
- Commitment to learning the healthcare industry
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and data is a plus
- Social media experience is also a plus
- Experience with Workfront preferred
- Must complete background check
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.