Integrated Project Manager
- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent almost 70-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We're looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented Project Manager to plan and direct the successful delivery of Luckie’s full scope of marketing solutions, across digital, video, print, and other advertising channels. This position works closely with cross-functional project teams (business intelligence, strategy, creative, technology and media), client contacts, and other agency partners while functioning as a central point of contact for all project related information.
- Establishes strong relationships with clients by providing them with technical acumen, executional thought leadership and an understanding of their business, their needs, and requirements
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, budget, deliverables and schedule to deliver complex digital projects within established constraints and sets clear expectations with the team for their role in delivering to the project
- Applies appropriate project management methodology to successfully drive delivery -- projects may utilize Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid methodology (Senior PM is expected to be fluent and adaptable to various PM methodologies)
- Communicates scope/schedule variances to team and provides solutions for addressing
- Maintains a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects
- Oversees the architecture and implementation of interactive projects while also maintaining production knowledge by keeping current with industry developments
- Manages project lifecycle including resource management, estimate to actuals management, project plan adherence and ensuring functional requirements are met per specification
- Prioritizes work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important
- Generates draft SOWs and assist in billing details
- Manages project schedule and budget and ensures project progress from conception to completion including change management while maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of 'next steps' and the 'big picture'
- Develops risk and change management plans that accurately reflect the scope of work and resources available
- Develops resource plans by working with PMO peers and team leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project
- Delivers instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation
Years of Relevant Experience
- 2+ years of experience coordinating the execution of advertising campaigns across a diverse set of deliverables (digital, print, social and video)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Solid track record of successfully delivering projects from start to completion, on time and within budget
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: digital media, social media, and video production
- Strong communication, organization, and follow up skills
- Leads an effective and efficient discussion, ensuring discussions stays on track and lead to a solution and/or clear next steps
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills to mitigate conflict or risk
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Proficient with various PM tools (Jira and MS Projects a plus)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.
Learn more (and check out some fun team GIFs) at luckie.com/about.