Lead Analyst, Marketing Analytics
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We are looking for a Lead Analyst who can translate large data sets into insights that ultimately drive actionable recommendations for internal teams, partner organizations, and our clients. These recommendations will drive optimizations in paid media channels, audience targeting and valuation, owned and earned media channels, location selection, timing, and investment levels.
- Leads analytics strategy, implementation, and execution in the Financially Regulated Services SBU.
- Develops methodologies and approaches to data prep/cleansing and analysis to maintain data integrity throughout analysis.
- Develops scoring tools and algorithms to normalize like data and compare agnostic of variables like media channel.
- Analyzes creative performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis in partnership with the media team to find optimization points and areas of exploration for test and learn scenarios.
- Partners with strategy, creative, and technology teams to deliver thorough recommendations relating to creative analysis.
- Partners with strategy team to analyze primary research.
- Leads all day-to-day client interactions with clients within the SBU on behalf of the analytics team.
- Develops and maintains all dashboards and client-facing reports.
- Partners with data science team to deliver advanced analytics deliverables such as segmentation, marketing mix modeling, propensity modeling, etc.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics or marketing science
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Execution or understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees), at a minimum must be able to interpret outcomes of these analyses
- Strong understanding of relational data properties and how to manipulate/clean data
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain focus on strategic goals within all analyses, modeling exercise, and tool development exercises.
- Strong communications skills (both external and internal)
- The ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders
- Ability to handle client presentations articulately and professionally with little to no support from other internal stakeholders
- Experience leading internal teams to construct meaningful measurement plans based on documented client objectives
- Ability to derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight
- Knows the difference between facts/figures, analysis, insights, and recommendations
- Links insights to business objectives for actionable plans
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or Keynote)
- Demonstrated ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or comparable tool
- Financial/Regulatory industry experience a plus
- Team lead and/or supervisory experience a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics, Omniture, or comparable web analytics tool a plus
- Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation a plus
- Proven understanding of machine learning concepts, algorithms, or implementations a plus
- Understanding of/experience with tag management systems and best practices for digital tag management a plus
- Experience manipulating data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R, Python, and/or SQL a plus
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.