Systems Engineer, DevOps
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is seeking a DevOps / Systems Engineer to work with our awesome IT and DevOps team. This person will drive the way we deploy, verify, and monitor applications and services. In addition to hands-on systems engineering, they will work with all stakeholders to help define DevOps processes and shape the development culture. The DevOps / Systems Engineer will assist in the ongoing improvement of continuous integration tools, environment provisioning and development workflows. They will ensure that we have appropriate levels of security, monitoring and alerting set up for all our applications across our mix of physical servers, private cloud and public cloud.
- Release Management
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Architect and present highly scalable and complex solutions
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Test implemented designs.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments using a combination of services such as GitHub, Jenkins, npm, composer, rsync, cloudformation, terraform and ansible.
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with SOC2 Type2 initiatives.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Interact with multiple teams to coordinate deployments for different projects
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Partner with senior managers to plan automation process of new projects
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Create virtual network infrastructure and dynamic routing configuration in support of tenant environments
- Deploy and debug cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle
- Provide infrastructure and server support for Azure Active Directory and SSO configurations
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Experience with open-source technologies and clous services
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linus/Unix administration, and AWS
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, or Jenkins
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study
- AWS Certification required (AWS Certified Solutions Architect)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Solid understanding of Linux and vhost configurations
- SSL procurement and DNS management
- Familiarity with DKIM, SPF and DMARC configurations in support of enterprise Hybrid Exchange
- Heavy use of CLI tools such as Powershell, bash, and awscli
- Experience with AZURE is a plus
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.