Marketing Automation Engineer
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Do you dream in the marketing cloud? Are you able to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels across various departments? Do you enjoy bringing in business driving ideas and mixing technology and digital marketing expertise? If so, you may be just the person we need at Luckie!
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Automation Engineer who understands the need to build integrations that are scalable and is particularly proficient with HubSpot. This person needs to be very good at solution diagrams and documentations as well as interested in working alongside our health and pharma SBU to launch a new, innovative drug.
*This is a contract role that is expected to last at-least 3 months
- Create, analyze and implement solutions that will develop a competitive edge for our clients using marketing cloud solutions.
- Understand digital, social, and mobile marketing trends, utilize industry best-practices to create and enhance our technology stack to create a best-in-class data-driven platform
- Design and implement changes to existing software architecture including API based integrations
- Recommend the best solutions and decide the best instances to leverage vendor system capabilities vs building custom solutions
- Provide internal and external guidance around how best to configure and leverage multiple enterprise SaaS marketing cloud solutions to operationalize complex, data-driven marketing programs
- Perform in-depth capability and configuration discovery around marketing technology solutions. Assist with audits of technology solutions and make recommendations for optimization
- Help guide platform migrations and implementations
- Serve as one of Luckie’s technical SMEs and assist with training for internal stakeholders
- Contribute to recommendations for executive level audiences relating to marketing technology
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in the technology aspects of Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation
- 3+ years hands-on experience with a Marketing cloud platform (ex: HubSpot, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Marketo, etc.)
- 3+ years Coding dynamic and responsive emails/landing pages/forms
- 3+ years with CRM Systems (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- 2+ years T-SQL & Relational Database Management Systems (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQL-Server)
- 2+ years working with API Integrations Experience managing and using third party integrator tools and systems like Zapier, Workato, Tray.io.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science and/or Technology or relevant experience
- Top-Level certification from marketing cloud platform (ex: HubSpot, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Marketo, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of analytical technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical and executive audience
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.