Client Financial Analyst
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
The Client Financial Analyst is a great opportunity for someone interested in an exciting, client-facing finance role supporting Luckie’s portfolio of clients. This role will operate as the business partner to our strategic business unit (SBU) leaders and will be relied on heavily for client financial analysis and ongoing insights. This role will report to finance and the SBU leader with most of the time spent with client team leaders.
Responsibilities for this role largely include:
- Managing client contracts
- Preparing annual client budgets and monthly forecasts with revenue and resource breakouts
- Pricing, developing statements of work and change orders for client approval
- Tracking client KPIs, business and financial metrics
- Preparing for and participating in monthly/quarterly client reporting meetings
- Developing and communicating financial insights to the internal client team
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly client P&Ls by expense line, purchase order and project for timely insights and performance improvement recommendations
- Monthly billing, WIP analysis, revenue recognition, revenue transfers, purchase order reconciliation and any potential write offs
- Coordinate with PMO Resource Manager to model profitable team resource recommendations
- Maintaining client legal and digital security (SOC2 Type2) compliance standards
- Developing improved finance/delivery dashboards and reporting packages
- Continuous finance and reporting process review and improvement
- Finance, reporting and PMO tools education
- Leads or participates in client finance, legal and digital security audits
- Ad-hoc client business and financial analysis requests
- 3+ years in a financial analysis or accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience presenting to clients and/or managers outside of the finance/accounting department
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy for individual and team projects
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office, accounting software, Excel and database queries
- Ability to manipulate data into user-friendly summarized presentations, reports, charts and graphs highly desired
- Experience with an Advertising Agency, Consulting Firm or Professional Services Organization a plus
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or other finance certifications a plus
- Experience with Intacct accounting system and WorkFront PMO or similar ERP systems a plus
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.