Business Analyst – Digital
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie has an exciting contract position open for highly motivated, detail-oriented, experienced Business Analyst. The selected candidate will be responsible for tasks related to digital project requirements (typically web development and CRM) as well as support account management, project management and development teams throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Elicit and analyze business requirements and provide clear and concise documentation for business owners
- Elicit and validate functional and technical specifications for development and QA teams
- Create use-case diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, and other industry-standard documents using UML standards
- Provide direction on determining best technical implementation approach and document ways of working
- Understand and document as-is and to-be state of systems or applications
- Perform GAP analysis, highlight associated risks through the project life cycle & provide best optimal solutions
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Support QA team to develop and execute test cases when needed
- Act as a Liaison between PM, Dev. QA & Strategic Engagement Teams to “connect dots”
- Standardize the format for necessary documentation across the agency and prepare training materials to share across the agency
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years with preference given to real-world work experience related to website development and database management system.
- Preference for experience working on Pharma projects and/or CRM systems
- An undergraduate college degree with major in Information Technology or Computer Science
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Competent knowledge around SDLC, Agile & Waterfall methodologies, elicitation/analysis techniques, programming, and database management systems
- Strong ownership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Proactive, positive, team-player attitude
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies and processes quickly
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.