- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is looking for an experienced Quality Analyst (QA) who is highly motivated, responsible and a detail oriented team player to join our Technology Solutions group.
- Perform functional, regression, usability, and end-to-end testing of client websites and applications.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work directly with business analysts, project managers, subject matter experts, and developers to understand requirements, business rules and use cases, refine acceptance criteria, and ensure the overall quality of coverage.
- Write and execute test cases using JIRA and other tools
- Provide estimates on the amount of time needed to complete testing related tasks within a sprint
- Facilitate and drive the QA process
- Understanding of common software failures, faults and best practices
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Manage QA checklist and other documentation per project
- Manage ongoing client monitoring process and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance or comparable development experience
- Experience with QA tools for test automation and performance testing
- Working knowledge of QA methodologies
- Highly collaborative team player who is also a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision or as part of a team.
- Experience testing API's (tools like Postman, SoapUI, etc).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ownership and organizational skills
- MUST be a team player and have the ability to work well with others
- Ability to complete work within a short time frame with accuracy and efficiency
- Good time management skills, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines
- Aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.